Re: Zimbra vs. Scalix vs. et. al.

Open-Xchange is a nice one, It could be painfull to install so I have  put together a CD, based on CentOS 44 with OX and lost more, you will be up and running in about 30 minutts

You may find more information on my website http://www.nnortux.no
Click on the flag to get some information in english

I have made one with CentOS 5 allso, but at the moment, my impression is that CentOS 5 is a bit inmature, lots of the modules dont work, so until I got all modules working try it with CentOS 4.4

Enjoy

Tronn