Cent OS 5 server setup walkthrough

I have just finished setting up and configuring a server running CentOS 5 with 2 Xen VMs. This article describes my journey through this, including the problems I faced and there solutions. It documents the installation of CentOS 5, from a single CD, adding software, configuring squid, NFS, Xen, etc and sharing yum cache and lot more!

I request everyone to check this out and tell me what should I do to make this setup properly secured and robust.

Comments requested!!!

It will definitely help you if you are a newbie and want to set up a CentOS server.

mytechrantings: Setting up a Cent OS 5 server

Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
- Michael J. Fox