Re: Announcement Project based on CentOS 4.4

Tronn Wærdahl wrote:
I put together a CD with Open-exchange 0.8.6-5 and more, based on Centos 4.4

When installing the CD, all required software is installed, all that is needed after Os install is to run a config script, that make if fit your enviroment

Dependig on the speed on your CDrom the installation should take no more than 30 minutts

It install the following:

    * Open-Exchange 0.8.6-5
    * Samba PDC

Wow, I would be interested in this just for the Samba PDC portion! But will wait for you to have it on Centos 5...

    * A PDF printer
    * Wildfire, a jabber server (for chating )
    * Avaadm
    * Jetti, (jabber webclient)
    * Squid
    * Nameserver ( needed when join machins to domain)
    * Smartsive and websive
    * Antivirus
    * Syncml ( but i havent got it to work with any of my clients )

Since it could be so difficult to install, I put this together CD, and I guess allso others would have some use for it

Its aviliable for download here http://ntx.waerdahl.net <http://ntx.waerdahl.net>

Tronn