Announcement Project based on CentOS 4.4

I put together a CD with Open-exchange 0.8.6-5 and more, based on Centos 4.4

When installing the CD, all required software is installed, all that is needed after Os install is to run a config script, that make if fit your enviroment

Dependig on the speed on your CDrom the installation should take no more than 30 minutts

It install the following:

Since it could be so difficult to install, I put this together CD, and I guess allso others would have some use for it

Its aviliable for download here http://ntx.waerdahl.net

Tronn