Re: PHP question on CentOS

Given the last few emails it sounds like you're not overly familiar
with linux. Adding nagios to that, and you're very truly jumping in at
the deep end. If you survive this trial by fire you've chosen for
yourself, you'll come out quite linux literate... or quite insane...
Best of luck to you

My problem here turned out to be something insanely stupid.

I cp'd the .tar file to /var/www/html and untarred it, and when I did, it made nagiosQL.  All my permissions were ok, it's just that nagiosQL needed to be mv'd to nagiosql (b/c it was case sensitive).

All seems to be working ok (from a Nagios point of view). Now all I need to do is mod my .ini file in NagiosQL.

Thanks again for your help, Jim.