Re: Re: Dovecot .99 Bug - LF not found where expected

Tony Molloy wrote:
On Friday 08 June 2007 12:07, Chris Mauritz wrote:
Tony Molloy wrote:
On Thursday 07 June 2007 17:59, Chris Mauritz wrote:
Scott Silva wrote:
A RedHat bug report is your only option if you stay with 0.99.
I bit the bullet and upgraded to 1.0.0 with an rpm from rpmforge.
The performance is much better. Almost as much improvement as when I
first switched from wuimap.
I agree with Scott.  I also bit the bullet and went to 1.0 (also from
rpmforge) and am testing it now.  It is noticeably faster and I look
forward to not dealing with that bug again (though it doesn't happen
very often).
Could you please give the URL for the download. I'm looking at rpmforge
site and all I can see is 0.99-14

I know it's a friday but...
I am pretty sure I used this:

http://atrpms.net/dist/fc6/dovecot/

Sorry, it wasn't rpmforge after all.

Best,

Happens to the best of us at times. I just thought I was going blind ;-)

Thanks,

Tony

Boy, this is starting to sound like it might be a really good package to add to CentOS plus or extras? (hint hint) And maybe a Wiki on doing the swap? I'll try to make some notes when I have time to get around to upgrading dovecot on one of our servers, although I'm no wizard like so many working to provide CentOS.

I found that my bug report was a duplicate... I searched but nothing showed up.. but there was a report in April to RedHat. Still, from what I hear about the config, I would be surprised if they did anything more than a backport, since it sounds like dovecot 1+ has a lot of nice improvements.

Best,
John Hinton