Re: Vsftpd & Iscsi - fast enough

We have a number of the Promise iSCSI M500i chassis's and we love
them.  Excellent speed.  We currently have them on the same gig
switches that our servers are on and haven't noticed any problem
(yet).  The one thing I would tell you, never, never, never restart
linux networking service while data is being written to one of the
volumes.  We corrupted a volume by restarting networking.   First
unmount that volume, then restart networking.

-matt