Re: Yum site cache

Max Hetrick ha scritto:

MrKiwi wrote:
My advice would be that if your bandwidth is not tooooo abundant, lookup
this switch: --max-delete=NUM

Oh, ok. Yeah, I'll definitely check into this switch for rsync. I guess
I wouldn't have really thought about that until happened. Thanks!!

Max

Thank all of you guys for the help, but the thing I would like to avoid is really the first rsync (mrepo just doest that and is nicely configurable by architecture and so on).

What I was looking for is something like debian's apt-cache or approxy for yum.

Lorenzo