Re: Re: Anaconda doesn't support raid10

NOT everything is raid1 now is it? Your data/system is on raid10 RIGHT?

Well apparently not. I decided to go with 2 raid1's with LVM striped on top of it. The previous comment was specifically about /boot on raid1.

The boot partition on its own is useless as the only thing you will find there are the kernel images and initrd image files.

I have tested it, and it worked flawlessly even with 2 drives taken out. All my arrays held up. Of course if I took out one of the wrong drives, I would've lost my data, but I think the book partition would've been ok.

So there really is no point in making /boot survive the loss of one of of the other raid1 arrays.