Re: fedora lifespan

chrism@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Eric Hendrickson wrote:
The very reason I moved to CentOS!

Fedora has its place. It's a nice environment to play in and test "bleeding edge" compatibility. Many of the things I played with on FC6 work mostly "out of the box" with CentOS 5 so I give those people who live on the edge a lot of credit for making life easier for those of us who want/need things to be a bit more stable.

Oh, I agree completely. Fedora amazes every time I install a fresh one. It's just that I'm getting too old to play with sharp objects ;-0 Stability and regularity are the keys to a happy life.