Re: Webalizer error (was cron error)

This is indeed a webalizer issue and I'm wondering if this indicates a more
serious problem or if this is just an error in log file format.

Is this error common?  I found several discussions of this on the internet
and one simply says to use the "very quiet" option.
So should I not be worried or could this potentially be the sign of a more
serious issue?

IMHO it's nothing to worry about at all. I tend to switch the "very quiet" option on quite quickly on production machines especially with all the referrer spam that is going on at the moment where spammers set the referrer to some very obscure things!

Dan