RE: centos 5 GUI disable update agent upper right

? chkconfig ? a command line utility that allows you to turn services on and
off for the different
runlevels. Non-xinetd services can not be started, stopped, or restarted
using this utility.
You may nd that these tools are easier to use than the alternatives ?
editing the numerous symbolic
links located in the directories below /etc/rc.d by hand or editing the
xinetd conguration les
in /etc/xinetd.d.
?

Fred Harris HM1(USN)RET
VA Network Security and Operations Center
882 TJ Jackson Dr.
Falling Waters, WV 25419
frederick.harris3@xxxxxx
Phone:304-262-7187