Re: Centos 5

Feizhou wrote:

That is because you are a Debian guy. It is shocking to run Fedora, betas, alphas in production here. Please take your community maintained mindset away! ARGH!

What on earth are you talking about? Within ten metres of me I have

What's your qualification to judge me?

Oops...it was supposed to be a joke...I guess the 'call Dense Paranoid' was not a strong enough hint.

I just took note of the debian@ in your addy to say you are a Debian guy :P

I first used debian@ on the taroon beta:-) It doesn't get a lot of spam, so I keep using it.

Sorry folks. Bad joke. I run Open Solaris in production so I am really

twit-- :-)

btw I tried solaris: when its disk partitioning tool clobbered my partition table - it didn't seem to have a read-only mode - I didn't bother reinstalling it.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait