Re: Flash por x64

I can't find the dependencies for installing firefox.i386.  Missing
dependencies are libgnomeui and libbonoboui.  I serched them by yum and
web, but nothing (well, actually i found them in the web, but just lead
me to broken lynks, or other distributions).
I use kde in my CentOS 4, is that the problem?

Nope. You have to install the i386 versions of those packages, though
you might already have the x86_64 versions installed.

For desktop systems, I nearly always recommend folks use i386 even if
the hardware is x86_64. It makes administration much easier.

George Orwell