Re: Re: Updating PHP

Todd Cary wrote:
Tom -

I need a refresher here! If I remember correctly (it has been several years since I was exposed to this), the .srpm is the source, but I am not sure how to rebuild it. The configure that includes Interbase is

The src.rpm is the source, and the process for rebuilding it is well documented.
man rpm
man rpmbuild
and if that's not enough, google knows.

Always, do some research before asking for help, and outline what you've done so folk know what you have done and can tailor their reples accordingly. There is no point in us telling you stuff you already know, and the quickest way to an answer is often to help yourself.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait