IPVS connections not removed

Hi centos users,

I've installed a load balancer using lvs (with direct routing). I use LVS with a heartbeat configuration and ldirectord and I don't use
persistent connections.
My problem is when i am running "ipvsadm -lcn", I can see a lot of connections with the CLOSE (or others states)
state going from 00:59 to 00:01, and then going back to 00:59. In other words these connections should be dropped after they timed out but the counter is
reseted to 60. I wanted to compare these entries on my real servers with netstat and I can say that these connections are not on my real servers and they should
be dropped from ip_vs_conn entries. My connection table is growing and I'm wondering if this connections table will not be too huge after a long time.

I use the latest kernel :2.6.9-42.0.3.ELsmp
My ipvsadm version is : ipvsadm v1.24 2003/06/07 (compiled with popt and IPVS
v1.2.0)

I tried to see with redhat bugzilla but I am still waiting for an answer. I wanted to know if there is a solution and if it will be scheduled for the next kernel (I think that others users camed across this problem).
Thanks you for your answers.

Best regards,

Sebastien