Re: Re: Dag mirror, yum and repomd.xml!

Philip R. Schaffner wrote:
Sorry Karanbir, but I beg to differ.  There seem to be some issues here
that have to do with using yum and local repos on CentOS that are not
RPMforge-specific.  OTOH, an answer might come from there, so I would
not discourage a post on that fine list if this does not help.

the issue might be any of * associated with the other repo..Also, Dag via RF makes an excellent tool available for just this sort of a thing.

this conversation is much better had on the RF lists, and you are on there as well - feel free to work with OP there.

- KB