[CentOS] fetchmail problem

In my fetchmail setup it will fetch only 99 mails at a time. And if the mail numbers are more than 99 it fetch up to 99 and look back same e-mails again and again. (It won’t delete the fetched mails) Could someone please help me how to fix this problem? Is there any setting in the fetchmail.rc file that default number of mails to be fetched in a go is max 99 or something like that?

Or is there any other package which does the same job? If I could fix this problem I am quite happy to use fetchmail.

Thanks

Rajeev