Re: [CentOS] Firefox Tab Cycle Plugin?

David Mackintosh wrote:
Hi folks,

I thought I saw a comment on this list a ways back about a firefox
plugin that would make a browser automatically cycle through the tabs
it had loaded.  We'd like to use this to load some monitoring systems
in tabs, and then have the browser cycle through them so we have a
poor-man's status display station.
Does anyone know more specifics about this plugin I think I heard about?
The new version of 'Tab Mix Plus does this. I'm running 0.3.49 on FireFox 2.0 and there is option with labeled "Pressing F8 rotates tabs every <setting> sec"

Garl