Re: [CentOS] Best backup software for linux

I think Bacula(http://www.bacula.org/)  is a very good option.

It has a lot of commercial features solutions.

El 25/10/2006, a las 08:05 AM, Dan Stoner escribió:

Maybe this is something I should write up in more detail. The entire system runs on just a couple of shell scripts, rsync, and Perl program to mail out
logs....

HTH
Mark

If you do by chance write that up, I would be interested in seeing it.
Dustin

Agreed! Hints about where you put the snapshot files, how you are mounting the NAS, the commands you use to generate the snapshots, etc. would be most helpful. I know that each of these pieces are documented sparerately, but gathering this stuff you do into a nice little recipe can be very helpful to other folks.

 Dan Stoner
 Network Administrator
 Florida Museum of Natural History
 University of Florida