[CentOS] Cluster Quorum Question/Problem

Greetings all,
I am in need of professional insight. I have a 2 node cluster running CentOS, mysql, apache, etc. I have on each system a fiber HBA connected to a fiber SAN. Each system shows the devices sdb and sdc for each of the connections on the HBA. I have sdc1 mounted on both machines as /quorum. When I right to the /quorum from one of the nodes, the file doesn't show up on the other. However, if I unmount and remount the device on the system that can't see the new file, the file shows up, but is broken/red and cannot be accessed by the node that couldn't see it in the first place. This works in both directions.

Do I have things set up wrong? I'm so confused..... If they are sharing the same virtual drive on the same device in the same place, how can it not be the same on both systems??? Any help is appreciated!