[CentOS] Welcome to the team

I would like to formally welcome Matthew Martz to the CentOS team, he has volunteered to take on the role of Mirror Administrator, so hopefully things will get done quicker now we have a dedicated person and I would like to express all of our thanks to Matthew for stepping in to this role.

If you are interested in volunteering to help with CentOS and have skills that you think we need , take a look at http://wiki.centos.org/HowToContribute and see if there are things there that you could help with - we will try to keep the list up to date.

Regards

Lance Davis
CentOS Project Leader

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.