Re: [CentOS] very new user having problems

barbaara fberg wrote:
I just loaded CentOS and want to connect to the internet using a radio and wireless internet.

I got some numbers from the internet provider. He walked me through some of the changes in the networking area. But it did not work.

I have read three books on Unix and I am determined to do this. but I think I need lots of help.

Where could I look this up on a windows machine??

when I get connected to the net, then I have another question about how to make the jave download operational.

thank you

What numbers did you get from your ISP tech person?

Are you using dialup, DSL, or cable to connect to the internet?

--
Mark

"If you have found a very wise man, then you've found
a man that at one time was an idiot and lived long enough
to learn from his own stupidity."