Re: [CentOS] Multi-Card reader (SD, MMC, etc) and CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN kernel option in 34.0.2. Workaround

Quoting "J.J. Garcia" <stigmatedbrain@xxxxxxxxx>:

That leads to me to conclude that there's no need in rebuilding the
initrd image, correct me if im wrong, but simple tu use the correct
parameter for change the LUNs observed in scsi_mod.

Let me guess, your boot drive is on IDE?

You don't have any boot devices that require SCSI support, so scsi_mod was loaded after the boot from the /lib/modules directory. If your boot device was SCSI (or anything else that might require scsi_mod), scsi_mod would be loaded from initrd image (not from /lib/modules) and would use modprobe.conf that is also part of initrd image (not the /etc/modprobe.conf).

--
NOTICE: If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that by reading this message you agreed not to disturb frogs during