Re: [CentOS] Kickstart from floppy falling into regular install

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Alfred von Campe wrote:
On Jul 28, 2006, at 12:25, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

Here you are. I had a little bit of fun actually getting the ks.cfg on this system to include it into this email....

Yes, I know how that is sometimes.

Anyway, the anaconda-ks.cfg file has all the partitioning information removed by default. I *think* I had to un-comment it to get the kickstart process to be completely automated. Try un-commenting everything starting from the clearpart line to the last logvol line to see if that helps.
ARGH!!!!!!!

And I looked and looked at that file. Of course I uncommented it the other time.....
Removed comments and install is on its way!