Re: [CentOS] APIC error on CPU0: 60(60)

I really have no idea if that the thing that solved it. I have not
changed a thing in my setup but the only thing I did was to update my
BIOS firmware with the latest firmware for my intel board (revision
3869) and the problem went away.

I will now leave the machine runnig for a while and see what hppens.

On 6/10/06, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Erick Perez wrote:
> I have a lot of this errors in my Centos stock 4.3 version in an Intel
> D945gnt motherboard with a Pentium D (dual core)
>
> If I disable apic in the grub.conf (apic=off) will I get a performance
> hit? Im running Asterisk on that machine.

you turn apic off with a noapic on the kernel boot param line. and you
might also want nolapic, the kernel-doc package has more info on what
these are and how / when you might to use them.

- KB