Re: [CentOS] yum install nagios, adding dag repository

karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
yeah, I actually had bookmarked your Howto when it came out on the list,
it was perfect timing since last week we had given the go-ahead to do the
full change-over to 64-bit centos, migrating away from Whitebox 32-bit. our nagios setup was one of the keys, and the existence of the howto
assured we'd be OK.

still incorporating alot of the tips in it to future endeavours...

Sorry to go off the topic in regards to this list, but I posted a note on the Nagios list about that how-to and another one. So by all means, if something needs updated, changed, or is incorrect then make sure to either comment on my site, or post a note on the Nagios list so that I can fix or improve it.

I typed that out one day I needed NRPE running, and basically didn't edit it very well. Ethan and I figured the bugs would get worked out by the Nagios community...I guess the CentOS community too lol.

Max