Re: [CentOS] (?) Loss of fullscreen mode with freenx-0.5.0-8.c4

I reran the connection wizard and created a new connection, insuring that the options were what I wanted, but it still has the same behaviour. I downgraded freenx to the 0.4.4-1.centos4 package and the expected behaviour returned.

I have the same exact problem - pressing ctrl+alt+f switches back to fullscreen, but the default remains to run in a window...

Furthermore I have a really pain-in-the-... problem with ctrl+alt+s/e, the Polish language uses altgr+[shift]+a,c,e,l,n,o,s,x,z for extra letters and it appears that pressing altgr + e or s is treated as ctrl+alt+e/s under windows nxclient, which results in lazy/slow mode off/on instead of the desired accented e/s. The workaround is to press altgr, press control, release control, press s or e. But this is kind of sick. The problem only happens under windows, and I've heard it has something to do with how windows handles altgr (right alt, using aPolish Programmer's keyboard layout)... anybody have any ideas?

Cheers,
MaZe.