Re: conclusion of: old website keep reappering in /var/www/html

Try adding some or all of these commands to your script, rename it back to its
previous name and make it exectable to see who calls it.

Of course let yourlogfile.txt be an absolute path to your desired destination.
logfile=/path/to/desired/logfile.txt

date >> ${logfile}
echo $PPID >> ${logfile}

#if you need the command from this parent pid:
cat /proc/$PPID/comm >> ${logfile}

#if you need the full command line (with all options):
cat /proc/$PPID/cmdline >> ${logfile}
unset logfile

§:-) Christer