Re: Recording Levels Audacity 2.3.3

Hey Fred,

Thanks for the response.  I installed pavucontrol and found the knob under Applications/Sound & Video.  I'll give it a try tomorrow.

--
    _
   °v°

On 10/16/22 22:22, Fred wrote:
Mark, that is my understanding of how it works on Linux systems. It is
assumed that your input source will have a way of adjusting its output.
I did a lot of digitizing of phonograph records a couple years ago, and
found that the Pulse Audio Volume Control works for this.

Fred