Re: [External] Re: Microsoft Teams on CentOS 7. Does the latest version work?

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021, Chris Adams wrote:

Like a number of "desktop apps" for web-based sites, Teams is an
Electron app.  That means it's really a package of Chrome plus the
site's client HTML/CSS/JavaScript, so you get all the fun bugs of
Chrome (with no way to upgrade it).

And it is still called a preview. I use the web version, directly, at <https://teams.microsoft.com>, so I can update my browser as I desire instead of being stuck with whatever happened to have been packaged until whenever Microsoft gets around to making a new package and decided to update their Electron base.

/mark