Microsoft Teams on CentOS 7. Does the latest version work?

Does anyone else run Microsoft Teams on CentOS 7?

I've used it for a while now, and it's generally worked reasonably well. However, after upgrading to the latest version from the Microsoft repos, it doesn't start up properly. Processes start and remain active until I give up and kill them, but I can't see a window or a tray icon or anything.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there anything I can do to make the GUI appear?

This is not a big deal as everything just works fine if I revert to the previous release, but it would be interesting to know if this is a general problem with the software, or I have some weird issue with my system.

The release that doesn't work is 1.4.00.13653. The one that does is 1.4.00.7556.

- Toralf