Re: Centos versions in the future?

On 7/8/21 12:39 PM, Zube wrote:
On Thu Jul 08 12:32:53 PM, mark wrote:

I'm reminded of a column in SysAdmin, a long time ago. Seems the woman who
wrote? contributed? to the column Daemons and Dragons was wearing a t-shirt
with the logo, and she was traveling with some folks in the US South. She
went in to pick up some bbq... and by the time she had the food and was
walking out, was afraid that she might be attacked by one or more of the
"Real Christians" in the shop, from the comments they made, because of the
shirt.

First thing I thought of too.

https://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/new89/satan.773.html

Thanks! That's exactly the one I was thinking of.

	mark