Re: Centos 8 crypto-policy to get SSL Labs A rating

On Mon, 5 Jul 2021, Adrian Jenzer wrote:

Hi Paul

Thanks, but how do you "skip the crypto-policy for Apache"?
It seems like crypto-policies configuration is overwriting my values in httpd-configuration.
How I enforce the values in httpd.conf ?

I haven't taken the time necessary to figure out where exactly the 'PROFILE=SYSTEM' string gets parsed and replaced, so I can't answer your specific question.

In my case, I don't use any Include or IncludeOptional statements in the main httpd.conf; it's all there in one file. Obviously, my solution won't work for everyone.

--
Paul Heinlein
heinlein@xxxxxxxxxx