Re: Centos versions in the future?

On 4/27/21 9:36 AM, Carlos Oliva wrote:
Thank you for your response Rich. I have heard that Stream is beta releases of RH -- rather distressing. Is this a proper characterization?

No, it is not a "beta". That said, getting people to stop saying that has been unproductive. Mostly, therefore, I'd encourage you to try it and draw your own conclusions.

CentOS Stream is more directly integrated into the RHEL development cycle than CentOS Linux was, getting fixes faster, and providing an actual contribution model that didn't exist before.