Re: https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/

Il 2020-12-10 18:40 Brendan Conoboy ha scritto:
Hey, you dropped Centos-devel from your reply.  I'll assume that was
intentional, but if it wasn't feel free to quote any of this back
there.

Hi Brendan, no, it was not intentional - I replied from the smartphone and I accidentally dropped the centos-devel list. I'll reply quoting the entire conversation to let others read your useful information.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 9:26 AM Gionatan Danti <g.danti@xxxxxxxxxx>