Re: CentOS 8 Stream: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020, Joshua Kramer wrote:

It can, however, be mitigated if RedHat backtracks, admits their
mistake, and affirmatively commits to support future CentOS point
releases.  I'll be interested to see how this turns out.

It may already be too late. Even if RedHat says "my bad" and goes back on this decision, not many will trust them in the future.

Steve