Re: Best practice preparing for disk restoring system

Thanks for that. I only picked up on rear this morning, I suppose if you don't go looking for it you'll never find it. A combination of the paper Site Management Guide and the nightly disk summary have worked for over 20 years on *NIX! VMS before that was totally different, but we still kept paper copies of configuration.