Re: storage for mailserver

On 9/16/20 10:40 AM, Phil Perry wrote:
You can achieve this with a hybrid RAID1 by mixing SSDs and HDDs, and marking the HDD members as --write-mostly, meaning most of the reads will come from the faster SSDs retaining much of the speed advantage, but you have the redundancy of both SSDs and HDDs in the array.

Was the write-behind crash bug ever actually fixed?  I don't see it in more recent release notes, but the bug listed isn't public, so I can't check its status.

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/7.6_release_notes/known_issues_kernel