Re: After upgrade to CentOS 8.1 default gateway missing

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 14:39:19 +0100, Simon Matter via CentOS <centos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anything in the logs about what was going on? If you reboot this server
again and again, does the problem show up again?

This is shared hosting servers that is in production with customers live sites. So I don't want to reboot again if not absolutely needed. I guess I will find out if the problem continues the next time there is a new kernel. I would like to avoid doing reboots before a new kernel is released.

I have not had time to go over the logs yet.

I was hoping that somone else experienced the same, but it does not seems so. I can't believe I would be the only one in the world this would happen to, and also that it happened on both my CentOS 8 servers.

Kind regards,
Asle Ommundsen