Re: Limiting what devices can pair over Bluetooth?

Leon Fauster via CentOS wrote:

Is it possible to control behaviour with udev rules?

No idea - I haven't found anything that allows you to 'control'
Bluetooth - including any mention of udev rules

I have no idea if udev could be used in this way - nor where to start in
creating possible udev rules :-)

I asked my original question on the linux-bluetooth email list - and the
only suggestion was hacking the Bluetooth kernel modules to 'filter
connection requests at the PSM level' ...

Whats the bus that your BT is connected to, USB?

I'm testing on a laptop that has built-in BT - although lsusb lists:

 Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0cf3:e005 Qualcomm Atheros Communications

which I believe is the BT controller

James Pearson