Re: Anyone with RedHat Subscription?

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 8:28 AM Jason Pyeron <jpyeron@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is kinda of why it makes sense to purchase at least one license.

Red Hat does now offer free developer subscriptions which includes access
to the Red hat Customer Portal. You officially need a business or
enterprise email address, which I verified when they rejected my personal
gmail address the first time. It recommended that I change it to a business
or enterprise one, but instead I just used a gmail supported + alias (
me+redhat@xxxxxxxxx ), which Red hat accepted. (
https://gmail.googleblog.com/2008/03/2-hidden-ways-to-get-more-from-your.html )
It's very worthwhile to have a Red Hat Dev Subscription so you can try
newer releases before they get released downstream by CentOS and others,
and also to get access to otherwise hidden subscriber content.