Delaying services starting at boot

Back to the challenge of a server with no RTC. Chrony advances the clock some 14B sec a bit after bootup.

So sometimes services like httpd start with a bad time of Dec 31, 1969. Is there some way to delay services starting until Chrony has done its job to bring the clock up? I think it matters to some extent, as /var/log/http/error.log is filled this time with messages about http starting with that 1969 date. Other times, on boot, I don't see these messages, and thus guess that Chrony set the time before httpd started.

thanks