Re: heads up: /boot space on kernel upgrade

+1 Valeri. I agree that things have changed a lot!

However, Devin, the answer to your question is that the /boot partition is a necessity in a LVM environment, which everything else is by default. The /boot partition cannot be a logical volume; it must be a raw disk partition with an EXT[34] file system.