Re: Systemd spends 6 min. to startup a host

On 10/03/2015 09:47 AM, C.L. Martinez wrote:
All works well, except when I reboot this server. Systemd spends 6 min. to startup this host!!! .. It stops with: "A start job is running for LSB: Raise network ...".

https://www.google.com/search?q=systemd+lsb+raise+network&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

If your problem is similar to the first few google hits, then some part of your configuration is probably calling "service something restart" or "systemctl restart something". The service being restarted requires network.target to be available, which only happens after the interfaces are all up, which is a deadlock condition.

If you provide all of the configuration files you edited to enable openvswitch, we might be able to give you more specific advice. Your original question was quite vague.