Re: RS-485 over a half duplex serial in Centos 6.5

Hi Jason,

I don't know what temperature range you want to sense. I have had success using I-Button temperature sensors directly on a USB RS232 connector. With this set up you can have multiple sensors on one line as each sensor has a unique address.

The software I used for this was from a book Linux Toys by Christopher Negus and Chuck Wolber. ISBN: 0-7645-2508-5

Regards

ChrisG