[Centos] swap out mainboard

Joe Polk wrote:
> [...]

Not necessarily.  Linux is much different then Windows in this regard
since most of the devices that it can support are already on the system
as modules.  So it's just a matter of Kuduzu detecting the devices and

If someone was swapping out a motherboard in Windows, the only solution
would be a full reinstall for maximum stability.

But I do agree with you in that you should backup all the data before
you do anything.  :)

--Ajay