[Centos] Cups or Samba issue with print jobs

Hmm, that is an interesting one.  Only thing that comes to my mind is to
setup the print command option in samba.  If you are using cups
something like the following should work.

print command = lp -c -d%p -oraw; rm %s

%p = corresponding printer name
%s = spool file

Check out this option in the man page to make sure it fits in your case,
but basically it submits the job and then does the rm on the spool file
automatically.  Only thing I can think of off hand.  I'll post if I can
come up with something else.