[Centos] Cups or Samba issue with print jobs

this is an on-again off-again samba issue.  There have been
several threads about it.  Check RHEL bugzilla for it.

--
Computer Housecalls, Networks, Security, Web Design:
http://www.emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099