[Centos] Cups or Samba issue with print jobs

Having an ongoing issue with the Printing.  The server has 4 printers on
it.  3 are Laniers one is an HP 4100.  The problem with it is that the
print jobs don't go away, ever.  Unless I manually clear the CUPS folder
and restart cups and samba, the jobs never go away.  Eventually, the
queue fills up and people can no longer print.  That is, until I clear
it out as described above.  To confuse things further, ONLY the Lanier
printers (Lanier & Ricoh are the same company for those of you that
didn't know it) have this problem, the HP does not.  I've changed
rights, checked to see if "save jobs" is set (it's not) and can't seem
to figure out the cause and/or solution to this problem.  I've applied
all of the updates for Centos 3.4 and still no fix.

HELP!!!!

Thanks
Scott